Monday 5 April 2010

Sneak Peeks & Calendar Pages

Firstly I have to say sorry, but as well as comment moderation I have also had to put word verification back on my blog.
Some selfish people out there think it is fine to link from sexual related sites.
I for one will not tolerate it!
Next are two Sneaks for the forthcoming kit from SBK Club.
Keep an eye out for this kit is is very pretty.


Finally, I can show you the first 4 pages of my calendar. Unfortunately it did not photograph well & it is now in use on my desk at the office.


4 comments:

lam said...

can´t wait to se rest off you SBK club work.
Love the pages for your calander. Hope you have enjoy Easter

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh how pretty and what a joy to have this to look at each day :)

I just bought a calendar stamp set. I must have a play with it one of these days.

Have a wonderful day!

Karin said...

Sneak peaks look very intriguing Paula. I love your calendar excellent artwork as always. :o)

Micayla said...

What a pretty calendar, I bet it makes work a little bit sweeter.
The sneak looks good too, cannot wait to see it in full.
Shame about the links....it totally sucks!
Have a lovely weekend.
xx