Saturday 16 April 2011

More Inspirational Tags

This first one is the reverse of tag number one with the trees (post further down the blog). This is not really a quote it is a definition of the Law of Attraction.

The background is created using Shabby Shutters & Crushed Olive Distress Inks.

The stamp is Heidi Swapp, I first stamped in Crushed Olive then overstamped in Rangers Black Archival slightly to the side to give a shadowed appearance.

This second tag is the reverse of the second tag, with the TH cracked Embossing. This has been created using Spun Sugar & Milled Lavendar Distress Inks. The image is Elusive Designs & was stamped in Dusty Concorde then dusted with Inteference Violet Perfect Pearls.


I think this is the most important thing to remember. Life is now, not one of us can go back & change what has been, but tell me, do you really want to? After all, you are the person you are today because of what you have done, good or bad. I have screwed up in the past, done things I'm ashamed of, but I can tell you this for free, I'm very proud of who I am now, because I have worked damn hard to get from there to here.


Disaster has kind of struck, my printer is saying no I'm not certain if it is broken beyond repair or whether it can be sorted but right now it is the very last thing I need. I can see the need for a new one on the horizon but I love this one sooooo much, how rude!!!



3 comments:

lam said...

These are so beautiful and I love the journaling on both. Tomorrow I´m in London, so close and yet so far from you. It could have been fun to meet IRL

lisa said...

Your tags are stunning, Paula. What a lovely collection they will make.
Printers are just a nightmare sometimes aren't they but, like computers, you can't live without them!! Hope you get yours to behave.
Hugs Lisax

Carol Q said...

these are going to be such a positive collection Paula as well as looking gorgeous. "don't look back" is definitely one my live themes. good to hear you are so positive. xx (PS hope that darn printer gets sorted)