Saturday 24 September 2011

Queen Bee

For several years now, I have been going for full body massages every month at my favourite Beautician Hayley. Well, this week the salon re opened as Queen Bee. Hayley has now extended the salon to include a hairdressing section and her new business partner is a lifelong friend, Jenny. All the pink is gone and a new colour and name regins. As today is my first appointment as a Queen Bee client, I made the card below to wish the ladies success with the new joint venture.
The front of card is made with my Score Pal. Stamps used are Tim Holtz (Mini Crown) PaperBag Studios (Large Crown) Honeycomb (is actually chicken wire from Poultry Pantry set by TweetyJill)


Bee by my friend Jo Capper-Sandon.



The back of the card is a Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen Venaissance design.
I hope the ladies like the card, it is close in colour to the new appointment cards.

5 comments:

Carol Q said...

very clever Paula and very appropriate - bet she'll love it.

joanne wardle said...

wonderful! she'll love it!

Chris said...

It's a lovely card, Paula and a great idea using the bee image. Bet they loved it.

lam said...

What a beautiful and very elegant card paula. Love how you used your score pal on the front, I got to remember that idea

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Oh wow!

Doesnt this work well!!!!!!!!

And perfect for your friends at the Queen Bee. Love how you finished off the back too. So elegant Paula.