Saturday 21 July 2012

Another 8"x8" layout, I'm on a roll!!


This next layout is designed around the mini frame stamp I received in a Studio Calico Kit, Cotillon in 2009. I have to be totally honest and say it was one of my most favourite of all the kits that I had during my subscription period.
My sister does work for her local Cats Protection League, she took in 5 feral kittens, 4 which were Tabby brothers & sister, the other just found along with them.
It was her job to tame them and then re home them!!
These photos were taken on a mobile phone and not very good quality, so they were well
suited to being printed small.
Cardstock is Swiss Dot. Border punches Doily Daisy & bracket.
Title, TH Chipblock. Stamps from a cat set.
Butterflies, Craft Individuals.

I don't know if other people have noticed, but the last half dozen pictures I have uploaded to blogger have been appaling quality. Yet, I am not using any different software or doing anything any different. so annoying!!

4 comments:

Carol Q said...

you do make some gorgeous layouts Paula. love the way you only use parts of the page. actually the quality looks okay on my PC... strange.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

... a loVely 8-8 LO Paula, your embossed background is loaded with texture and a super backdrop for all the pretty frames, loVing the paw-prints too...superb...Mel :)
I clicked on your piccy it becomes larger and the detail is better Paula :)

Jenny Marples said...

Picture looks great here too Paula. Love that mini frame and the paw prints. Such a clever idea. Hugs, Buttons x

Karin said...

You've made some really beautiful layouts Paula, they all look fabulous.