Saturday 21 June 2014

A Commissioned Wedding Card

I was asked by a colleague, Lorraine
to make a wedding card for 21st June 2014
for her relatives, Lewis & Rachel.
Here is a photo of the box lid that I made for the card
to be kept in after the big day is over.
 

Here are a few shots of the card.
I made it to resemble a book
and I am VERY happy with the finished piece.
 




 
Lorraine was delighted with it! I was pleased about that!!
I did take a photo of it in the box,
think it must be on my phone.
Materials used;
Tim Holtz hearts dies
& butterfly dies
Silhouette Cameo die cut machine
Martha Stewart Cherry punch
Prima papers
 

2 comments:

Carol Q said...

beautiful Paula. looks very professional. I do like the die cutting on the box lid . what a gorgeous keepsake

Karin said...

I bet Lorraine was very pleased with this beautiful boxed card. It's a gorgeous keepsake.