Saturday 10 June 2017

More to share...

I'm beginning to get the hang
of this "Updating the blog" lark!

First up, we have a CAS Thank You.
This was to thank my old landlord
for forwarding on a parcel that should
not have gone to my old address,
but technology isn't always the best!!!

I mixed Golden Light Moulding Paste
with Windsor & Newton Iridescent Medium,
with a few drops of Distress Re-inker
Salty Ocean.
The result, this very soft Eau de Nil shade.
Simple Thank You Sentiment (Freebie)
to complete the design.
Tim Holtz Swirl Stencil.


This next card uses the same stencil,
with just the iridescent medium with the 
texture paste. I love this paste, 
it is like working with air, it is so light.
I used Stripped Santoro Gorjuss paper
with a light scraping of Liqutiex Heavy Gesso.
 All stamps used are freebies from various magazine covers.
This card was for all the staff to sign for
a colleagues birthday on 01 June.

 Finally, for today, I have 
another Dictionary Journal page to share.
I have given up trying to share them in the order
they are made. Purely because some are
taking an age to dry.
 
This page is Architecture.
I am a bit of a geek. I love
Church Arch windows.
Just love the shapes, (as I do eggs!)
 Anyway, I used texture paste through
a TCW Gothic Stencil & also added
a few texture bits from Hearts Stencil. 
I coloured using Chocolate, Dark Chocolate
and Midnight Rendevous 
Lindys sprays & magicals.
The wording is computer typed and paper stained with coffee.
I finished it with an arched window stamp
from Viva Decor (Sympathy set)
I think I also rubbed dark gelatos over and
possibly some gold highlights using
Gold Brown Inka Gold.

Anyway, I couldn't achieve the depth of
colour I really wanted. I just don't have enough 
shades of brown. (YET!!!)

No comments: