Monday 4 December 2017

First Christmas Cards

These have reached their recipient
& so now I can share.
First up is for friends who
just want to be Home for
Christmas this year.
Easel Card using;
 Time To Sparkle paper, 
Sheena Douglass;
Acetate for the windows.
Lawn Fawn snow border
Fussy cut stamped trees (Creative Stamping)
Door step made from Tim Holtz bookplate die.
I backed the house by drawing around the die.


Next Card is for Queen Bee
My Beautician & Hairdresser
situated in Scunthorpe.
The shop Front die was from the
 
 Papers - Time To Sparkle
Gorgeous collection of glitz for
the inside of the Salon.
 And just in case you wondered
why I chose the paper I did for
the walls, see this picture
below which is one of the walls
in the hair section of the salon.
 See more photos of

No comments: