Sunday 25 March 2018

Quick Trip Back in Time..

to 2017.
I made the following cards
& thought I'd lost the photos.
Found them tonight.
First up a birthday for my
Dad's friend ( & now neighbour)
Front

Inside. 
Materials:
Stampin' Up One Wild Ride stamps
Papers: Mr Smith's Workshop.
Stampin' Up Cardstock;
Sahara Sand / Crumb Cake

Next is a thank you for my
friend, Sam. 

 Stampin' Up Beautiful You stamps
(I luckily received as a gift.)
Coloured with Inktense pencils
my "go to" favourite medium.
Below is the handmade envelope
as the card was too tiny.
Paper Lucy Cromwell.
Label Magazine freebie.

Lastly, a Christmas Card. 
I truly thought this photo
was gone for good.
This was made for my
very dear friends
Donna & Rod.
Sheena Douglass Cottage
Easel card with shimmer
& my favourite paper collection
Time to Sparkle.
Truly glad I can finally share
these designs.

No comments: