Sunday 20 May 2018

Back with more art


Firstly, I am sharing the last page 
I made in my Dictionary Journal.
I shared Spring twice in error & not this
Summer one.
I plan to do 4 more pages to fit within
my homemade binding & will share
them soon.


This next piece is a card
for my ex train buddy, Claire.
I made it using Tattered Lace book dies.
I wanted it to be like a story book of friends.
These free stamps were perfect as she went
on holiday with her BFF's to celebrate her
Birthday.


 This one is also for my other ex train buddy, Rod.
He shares his birthday with Claire.
This was made with a favourite Cherry pie
waves stamp, some distress oxide 
beach blending & a previously loved 
Stampin' Up set Wetlands 
( gotta love second hand)


That is all for now but I will
be back soon as I have more
art to share 😊

1 comment:

Rika said...

lovely artwork.