Sunday 8 July 2018

Happy Birthday....

to my sister, Tracy.
She had her birthday at the end of last week.
I made her two cards.
This first card uses the gorgeous stamp from
Concord & 9th, Hello Lovely.
I stamped this in versafine clear onto 140lb 
watercolour cardstock. Heat embossed Ranger Rose Gold.
I coloured the image using
Prima Watercolours - Shimmering Lights. 
Finishing touches were Nuvo Drops
Morning Dew & Honey Gold Glitter.

 The second card was made to give her
from Kia, the cat.
Tracy originally adopted Kia and now she is
a senior animal she wants her own space.
So, I adopted her just over two years ago.
I chose this card design after watching the video 
I think she is amazing and I learn so many 
new ideas watcing her on You Tube.  
This card uses Cool Cats stamps & dies
by My Favourite Things.
Greeting was from Simon Says Stamp 
 

No comments: