Wednesday 1 August 2018

New Baby Card...

...except she will be two on 11 November 2018!!!
This was made for my colleague Andy & his wife Rachel
to celebrate the birth of Austen.
Beter late than never, but I can assure you they got
it when it was made!!
I began by creating the basic easel &
die cutting the circle & bookplate.
I then stamped all the imagery
& coloured with Inktense pencils.

 I then set about handmaking the paper.
I had nothing in my stash that spoke to me.
So I used my favourite technique
Stamping and covering with perfect pearls.
I forget the colours used but the stamp was Tim Holtz.
Other stamps from Creative Stamping issue 22.

The star die cut below was another magazine
freebie but it was meant for Christmas
& I decided it was suitable for baby.

 This just shows another closer look at the card.
I die cut mini clouds from XCut to add depth.
I love how this turned out.

No comments: