Tuesday 16 February 2021

Christmas cards

 It's been a while!!!

I've not been crafting a whole lot & of the few bit I have made, many have been direct copies of other people's work.

One I did make was a Christmas story scene book. Fully stamped & coloured. I will share it here.

This first card is my Dad's.
The arm & record move.


This is my Sister's. She loves clean and simple.
     

This is for Donna & Rod. Such a cute pop up.


This one, I made twice with slight differences inside.
One for Queen Bee and one for Claire.



 
I made Three of these. Two the same for my work mates
Rose and Claire.
The third for Kim.




This was actually one of twenty that I made in July 2020!
Thought I'd start early and get the street cards done.
Made extras for a few other people.
Because of the story book, some never got cards.
I made a few New Year's ones, but crafting is not
my priority. I'm working on a new story.




No comments: