Saturday 29 December 2007

Christmas 2000!

I am busy making two Christmas minibooks right now & have little to actually share. But, just before Christmas I wanted to do a page about this tree. I had it in 2000. I had no computer desk back then & there was room for this 7ft tree to stand. I found the photo whilst looking for something else completely as you do & just had to scrap it. My tree this year is just my twigs with fairy lights that I used in the other layout. I am glad I found this picture. I have so few photos of Christmas's past. Papers are figgy pudding, title, font Tim Burton. Elements, papermania.
Sometimes its great to create just for the sake of it & it has been along time since I scrapped. I have another layout to share about Snow but it is proving hard to photograph.


10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great Layout. Your tree looked fab, we used to have a big tree until we moved back here and the house was just too small so I donated it to school. We now have a tall slim tree but I still miss the big one (at least I get to decorate it at school)

The Artful Eye said...

What a beautiful tree! Nice page layout.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hi Paula - love your LO! And the tree is great. Hope you have a good New Year.

I've tagged you - hope you enjoy it. Here's the rules I was given:

You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

michelle said...

great page, paula. love that tree too. and yes, it is so nice to create just for the sake of creating.

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Love the tree. Happy New year!!!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! This page is beautiful!

Je@net said...

Wow, great page and what a lovely tree!!

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous page Paula and that is a BIG tree!! Its fab. :)
Happy New Year.
Vanessa.

Brook said...

I love your LO. Isn't it great to take a little time to remember Christmases past! I can't wait to see your mini books! Hope you have a happy New Year!

Pearl said...

Wow a 7 ft tree ! Great layout to remember it by !

Hope you're having a better time as 2008 approaches !


More to look forward to of the best of things in your life I pray !

xo, Pearl