Sunday 2 December 2007

Saturday Stamper - Xmas with a Twist.

The challenge for this week's Saturday Stamper, is to make an Xmas card, but without using the word Christmas or a traditional image.
As I have done all my Xmas cards this suited me perfectly as it will actually do for a birthday or Anniversary. Sadly it is pouring with rain here today & the light is appaling so the colours on this card aren't true on screen. It isn't quite so red!
I can't believe it is already December. I have spent so much of this year ill with one thing or another. I am determind to feel better before Xmas day. Today I am finishing off a few gifts for my friends & then I'm going to do a bit of cleaning before considering which decorations are going up this year! I'm hopefully going to get my starbook completed as it is for myself for a decoration. I have my "Xmas in a Box", decoration that I made last year & hope that over the next few weeks I'm going to be making crafty things just for me. Everything is usually for other people so it will be good to have something to keep. My Art Journal cards are fabulous, they will be completed very soon & I can look forward to what Em has planned for us in the New Year.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Paula..love the flower and colours you've used :o)

Em x

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card Paula!! Love the red colors and the lovely flower!!

joanne wardle said...

very stylish, great idea

Sandy said...

Its amazing. Love the big flower. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card love the flower :)

Gillian .... said...

Love the flower and colours to this piece:)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work Paula, love the flower, and the colours are perfect. fab!!

Far North said...

Love your Christmas flowers! Hope you make something special for yourself this year!

Deb said...

beautiful card Paula, love the large blooms, it would certainly cover all occasions!

michelle said...

love how you worked this challenge. it came out so great! I hope you are feeling well in xmas day.

lam said...

You did a fantastic job with the challange. The card is so beautiful and I love what you did with the flowers

Rainbow Lady said...

Well I think it is fabulous Paula. Love the flowers
Love Cynthia x

The Artful Eye said...

This is a spectacular card! What a beautiful composition.

Hermine said...

WPW what an unusual christmascard. Love it, its fabulous.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic idea, love the flowers.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/