Tuesday 10 June 2008

Time to Create

These are the double pages for week 15, Create in my Capturing Time minibook. It's an old photo of a layout in progress. The layout was my Word for 2007, which is now my word for life, Happy. It was an Ali Edwards Aezine challenge that sparked off the challenge blog OLW.
I'm using the same scraps of paper here & there to keep the same theme running through this cute mini. At 4in square is adorable to work on & already looking chunky. I have used my new Perfect Pearls on the scroll under the word Create, but it doesn't show in the picture.
I'm finding Happy hard to live up to, I've had headaches for two days. All I've done is lounge on the sofa dozing. I have been sketching a few ideas as I have a Bo Bunny My Word Happy minibook to cover & decorate & some very gorgeous Kaisercraft papers to use that I bought especially for it. Well if nothing else fails, some stash cheers a girl up!! I have been on a stash diet for almost 4 months & other things are getting sorted. As I lost all the weight I deserved a treat & what better than a minibook shaped in my fav word.
People have asked me the secret to my weight loss & there isn't one. Basically I was overweight & if I wanted to lose it I had to stop eating food my body can't burn. The only way to ever lose weight is cut down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute page lady! sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well..sending you well wishes ...
I hear you on the weight loss. cutting back has been my key, too.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Sorry to hear that you have a headache ... I hope that it goes away quickly! :D

Love the double page ... you do such lovely work, and yes you deserve a treat! :D :D

I agree, part of losing weight is to eat less!!!