Wednesday 4 August 2010

Two Cards

The first card is for Galina, who welcomed her new baby son into her beautiful family on 25th July. The picture quality isn't very good as I had to use my mobile phone. I seriously think the camera batteries have given up on me. I bought the stamp especially!
This card is for my sister Tracy & hubby, Martin to say welcome to your new home.
I just had to use my favourite October Afternoon paper for this with my Catslife Press definition stamp; Home. Also a Maya Road chipboard house.


4 comments:

Carol Q said...

aw they're lovely cards Paula. I can see why you like the October Afternoon paper. It has a real autumnal feel to it (although I'm not ready for autumn yet! LOL)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Cute baby card and your friend must have felt very special receiving it. Likewise your sister! It would be lovely to receive such a pretty card when moving to a new house.

I trust your day is going well :)

lam said...

What a sweet baby card and it has the same date of birth day as me ;O)

Love your new home card.

joanne wardle said...

really really lovely cards. you know I have a massive soft spot for forever friends, so I love that.
The home card is fantastic. it has a real scrapbooky style, and I love that definition stamp. so useful!