Friday 21 September 2012

A Spooky Little Tag!

 
I just fancied a little fun the other evening & made this tag.
 I stamped the Tim Holtz words onto a tag shape & then
I coloured the background with Spiced Marmalade & Rusty Hinge distress inks.
Once dry I embossed it with the Tim Holtz Woodgrain Texture Fade folder.
I over inked the raised edges using Brushed Corduroy & matted the tag onto black.
I drew round my grungeboard skull onto white card & coloured Black Soot.
I stitched a black button with orange thread & glued it onto the skull & added a wobbly eye.
I stamped the Stampotique Kitty on white card & coloured him (I always think of it as a he)
using Barn Door & Rusty Hinge. I glued on orange pompom trim (Fancy Pants)
The two white skulls are stamped (Inkadinkado Rock Star Set) onto white card
& cut very close to make them freaky & ghoulish!!
The spotty ribbon was free with my Ruby Gorjuss mug by Santoro, London.

5 comments:

Carol Q said...

fab Paula!

Anneke said...

It took a lot of 'steps' but they were all worth it! Beautiful tag Paula!

Julia S-W said...

So much work which culminated in a gorgeous tag Paula. I love all the details and I'm very fond of that rather gorgeous cat in the corner. So: great stamping, fab colours, love the little orange pompoms at the bottom and the cat of course. . . . . . . . I'm even getting in to skulls now and I'm so not a Halloween fan! Wonderful.
Juliaxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Great tag! I adore the LO below too, love how you did the journaling on the tags!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love it!!! Fabulous color, and all your spooky elements are great!