Sunday 30 September 2012

First Page of Album Two!

 
I have completed 12 layouts for the first album & decided to stop at page 12 so that they can be bound suitably.
I plan to add tabs to each page that will will be bound with the BIA.
The fisrt page of album Two, is an old photo which was actually given to me as I fell in love with it. I love the sea, but can't swim!
I had been in a similar place but typically had no camera in hand!
That happened to me in France recently.
I was sat by the frog pond watching patiently for them to come back out into the sun & two gorgeous butterflies came to sun themselves on the bank. I was furious that I had no camera with me because I never saw them again :(
 
Materials List:
Papers - ColorConspiracy - texturise
Making Memories - Passport (scraps from SC kit)
Journal card, Voyage,Handle with care - ColorConspiracy
Map Flower - Prima
Transport form - SC I think?
Brad - Abbey Road, My Minds Eye
Artisan Tape - Pink Paislee
Stamps - French Co. Aladine

6 comments:

Karin said...

Fabulous layout Paula. I love that background paper.

Jenny Marples said...

Such a well constructed and beautiful layout Paula. It all works so well together. Hugs, Buttons x

Carol Q said...

i totally agree with Karin - great choice of background paper for your layout Paula. a fab layout.

lam said...

oh this is so elegant and beautiful Paula. Love the photo too. great work

lisa said...

It's a beautiful LO, Paula. That photo is perfect. I wish I could take them like that.
Love the planking background.
Hugs Lisax

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVe this LO Paula, the snap you've taken is super, very atmospheric...great work...Mel :)