Saturday 28 March 2015

Art Journal - Happy Colour

Well, one commission done one to go!
I am taking a quick break between
to create just for me!
I had 3 art journal pages half started & here
we are, nearly the end of March & not one done!!
Had to change that quick smart.
 
Here is page one of my brand new Art Journal.
Bright isn't it!!!!
Yeah! Baby! Get those shades on!
This page depicts the colour of my thoughts.
You know how you just can't put into words
what you think and feel, well I can create in
a colour palette instead.
And after colouring that flower, I had pink fingers
for over a week because gloves disappeared.
 
This album is hand made from 140lb water colour paper.
Each page measures approx. 10ins x 7.2ins
folded down the centre. It is a
workable size for me.
Each set of pages will be attached
back to back and a cover made at the end.
I can add brads, staples etc. and they will be
hidden by the next page. Cool!
 
Materials Used;
Dylusions Sprays; Tangerine dream, Lemon zest
Rangers Distress Picked Raspberry
Stencils; Crafters Workshop &
Tim Holtz
Stamps; Technique Tuesday
Acrylic Silks, Inka Gold
Brad - from stash.


1 comment:

Carol Q said...

gorgeous page Paula - very warm and tropical - just right for hot holidays in the sum!