Sunday 4 November 2018

Autumn Banner

During Spring & Summer I displayed floral
bunting between my wall lights.
My fire is not central on the wall and so it
would stress my OCD to have a picture up
that wasn't central!
I didn't see anything in the shops for Autumn
so decided to make my own.
(Warning - photos)
This shows practically the whole banner.
 This shows pennants 1 & 2
Die Cut Ivy, (TH) coffee cup(SU),
Copic coloured Hedgehog (CS)
& pumpkin head scarecrow (Azeeda)
 Pennants 3 & 4
Pumpkin (CS) Leaf fussy cut & stamped with free stamp
Cat (Lavinia) Tiny cabinet die (TH)
Alpha tiles (TH)
 This shows the centre spelling Autumn
Feather & twig wreaths (CS)
 Pennants 10 & 11
Same pumpkin & leaf plus free stamp Cat (CS)
Squirrel, toadstools, mouse (CS)
 Pennants 11 & 12
12 is a duplicate of 1.
All cardstock from stash
most by Scenic Route
Maple Leaves - The Works
Ribbon - The Range
CS - Creative Stamping Magazine
TH - Tim Holtz /Sizzix
SU - Stampin' Up
I only wish I could get a better photo of
the whole banner as the pictures do not do it justice.

No comments: