Monday 18 February 2019

Jenny's Birthday Gift

The card in my last post
was for a family friend, who is also 
our neighbour.
Today I am sharing
the gift I hand made for her.

As the picture indicates, 
this is not my original design.
I copied this from a design by 
 She made this in 
Creative Stamping issue 67. 

Mine was made from patterned paper,
Lucy Cromwell designs by Papermania.
The vellum is already patterned
it is very old & was purchased from
Lakeland Limited, The hand cut butterflies
are from another piece in that pack. 
 
 I adore this paper, it is so cheerful.
I included a battery tealight.

Next, I needed a bag for it.
So I turned to YouTube for an idea.
There I found the account of
(Inspiring Inkin') 
I loved what I saw & after a couple
of adaptions to the measurements
I ended up with this little beauty!
  
 A bit of tissue paper added in the
"Hallmark Gold" way & voila!
 

No comments: