Sunday 3 February 2019

New Year, New Posts


I have been absent a while since Christmas.
I have begun a course to enable me to get a new job
& it has taken precedence over everything else.
First post is my brother in law Martin's birthday.
He was born on New Year's day & so cards
have to be made at Christmas.

Below are photos of the double gatefold
card complete with belly band.
I made one side shorter than the other
to cut down on bulk & the centre,
once opened, lifts up to reveal
a place to write my message.
 

Design showing belly band removed.
 The inside of the card, all photos
(some blurred) are of Martin.
 This image shows how the card opens.
 I used Mr Smiths Workshop paper by Papermania.
I die cut polaroid frames for some of the images. 
I can't remember the die manufacturer off hand.
But it came in a set with a deer & phrase love this.
Something to do with Maggie Holmes I believe.

No comments: