Thursday 9 April 2020

Creative Play

With the world in lockdown due to this frightening virus
Covid-19, deadly Coronavirus,
lots of people in my arty world have taken
to creating more to pass time.
Many of the big names in the world
of products are releasing daily videos
using their products, demos on techniques,
Ideas & much more!
There is so many ideas floating around in my head,
that I felt overwhelmed. So, I decided to
just play with something I bought before I
was made redundant & until now,
have never used. My Gel Press Plate.
Here's what I made.

I began by making a blank, one page book,
as shown recently by Dina Wakley on her 
daily demo. I used a large sheet of mixed media paper.
Then I dug out my Dylusions paints,
Mike Deakin Art stencils & created
pretty backgrounds to print onto each of
the pages. Making a few sticker sheets &
a few backgrounds on copy paper.
I am thrilled with my first attempt. 😊

No comments: