Tuesday 31 March 2020

Wild & Free.

This page was created as a direct
result of the last page I shared.
I had scraped left over gesso onto the
kraft page & sponged off the paint
in Peony Blush.
So I felt this needed to be another
nature page.

I began by stamping Craft Consortium
Wildlife Meadow hares onto the page 
& also onto watercolour paper.
The watercolour paper ones were sprayed with
Dylusions Melted Chocolate & Slate Grey inks
& set aside to dry.
Using the Imagination Crafts Ivy stencil,
I sponged Dylusions Lime & Cut Grass.
Drawing veins with a Posca pen.
I cut out the watercolour hares & added them
directly over the stamped ones.
I find this the best way to get a good
clear focal point & maintain any whiskers.
Using Memory Box Delphiniums stencil,
I added Dylusions paint,
Pure Sunshine & Cherry Pie.
Once dry I added dotted details with posca pens.
I wanted this less busy than the previous page so,
after creating my own Wild & Free quote with the
dymo label maker & adding the Tim Holtz
phrase, I just added my journaling.
 

No comments: