Wednesday 4 March 2020

Balance

This journal page formed in my head
while eating breakfast one morning!
Good thing is, it turned out
exactly as it was in my head!
I began as always with gesso on the page.
I then drew in where I wanted the
large circle to be.
Next, taking my Golden Light Molding Paste,
I applied it randomly through the
Once these were dry, I added the large
circle with the same paste using my homemade stencil.
I let these dry for a few hours, while I did some shopping.
Once back, it was time to add colour.
I went with Lindy's Gang Starburst Sprays;
Ponderosa Pine Olive /   Sea Grass Green
Whale Watch Blue & Clam Bake Beige.
I added a little more gesso around the edges &
over brushed the circles until I was happy.
Then I used a Prima/Finnabair script stamp
to add interest on the circles.
I stamped my girl (free with CS issue 66)
& coloured her with Copic Markers.
I wanted her to appear sat, balancing on the largest circle.
I then added shading with Derwent Inktense pencils. 
I used the stamp phrases (also issue 66) & printed
Balance on my Dymo Label Maker.
I shaded them with Stabilo Woody 3in1(880/570 Light Green)
 My journaling is done in paint pen & just
says how balance is essential in every aspect
of our daily lives.

No comments: