Friday 13 March 2020

Dina Wakley Media Show Us Your Media Gratitude

Challenge Month 7

Grateful for Adventure

To create my page, I began by making my own
patterned tissue, using the girls head free with SC&P 
& some very old Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque)
Stamps & one from Paperbag Studios.
This was then left to dry while I created my page.
I added colour using DWM Scribble Sticks;
Sky, Magenta, Mineral, Aloe & Night then did the ghost
technique with the free Dylusions stencil from the same SC&P.
While this was drying I turned my attention to the focal
point, which I decided was to be a tag.
I added some of the tissue down the side & the
same stamping. I added the dictionary definition
& after stamping the girl's head,
I created a rough body with Black Scribble Stick.
I coloured in using Lemon & Lime Scribble Sticks.
As the page was dry, I added my tissue across the top of the
colour & added a little more stamping.
Next I wrote my journaling across the top of the tissue.
I saw that the girls head on the tissue
had landed right over the magenta area & it
looked like a floral dress so I coloured the flowers yellow.
To finish I added more journaling to the side of the
tag & then glued it onto the page.
I added my title using a mix of Tim Holtz Stickers.
 

No comments: