Sunday 22 March 2020

Colour (my world with a rainbow)

is the title of this page in my Colour Exploration Journal.
In fact, I went for a Rainbow!
I made this page using the Inspired to Create
issue 59 - Indigoblu Magazine Kit.
Alll stamped images & the stencil were
in the kit.

 I drew a rough circle so that I could make
my DWM Scribble Stick rainbow.
I have two sets & I selected the colours I wanted to use
before marking the circle out.

Once the scribble sticks were dry, I added versamark ink
through the stencil & applied some 
gold/brown perfect pearls & gold foil.
Once dry, I added texture paste through the stencil 
right on top of them so the pearls gave a shadow look
& added some WOW fine gold embossing powder
heat setting, so I could move on.

Here is a close up of the gold foil & the texture.
 I added stamping directly onto the page
& stamped onto watercolour paper.
I coloured my elements using Woody 3 in 1
pencils, the cut them out & layered them into
a small cluster. I added the three paintbrushes
first then stuck some left over tissue from the 
DWM Adventure challenge page to
"ground" my layered paint tubes.
My quote comes from CS issue 38 &
some Tim Holtz stickers.
I didn't need to add journaling,
the quote & the imagery said it all for me.

No comments: