Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

4x4 Friday #5 - France

This is a relatively new challenge that is now on week 5.
I have watched each week, eager to join in, but so far had too many other commitments to play along. You can find them here.
Here is my first piece. I was delighted the challenge was France as I recently got these new images from Crafty Computer Paper. The bicycle & word travel are both stamped from a travel set I have by Royal & Langnickel. The images are just collaged together. I'm quite impressed & hope to do the 4 I have missed at some point. I think the 4 in square size is perfect as there is enough space to fill but not too much that you struggle.

20 comments:

Rein said...

Wonderful work, love this!

Nellie said...

Perfect Paula. Love the whole idea of your collage

Kelly said...

beautiful art! love all the elements you had added!

Janine said...

beautiful Paula. I was jst thinking that you do a lot of challenges I would have problems keeping up but you make it look easy.

Gillian said...

Love this collage paula, excellent:)

alice k. said...

I'm so impressed! This one is great!

Ronda P. said...

Such a lovely collage. Love how the elements came together!

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous.

charlotte said...

Your collage is so beautiful! I love the French touch and the colors and how you layered everything. Very artistic word! You are so good at this! :-)

Sadie B said...

I really struggle with this sort of card, you however are brilliant at it.

Marie said...

that's really lovely! //Marie, 17, Sweden

Deb said...

Fabulous collage Paula, love it!

Paula W said...

a great collage piece

Tania said...

Great collage, love the bucket!

crissi said...

Fantastic collage paula

Andrea said...

This a fantastic piece, you've put the images together perfectly

Angelina said...

This is fun! Great collage!! Owwh.. don't you just love Paris!!!

Magickdiva said...

Lovely piece Paula!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful piece of art Paula!

Liquid said...

Love this one!
I found you over at Tassycrafty's!