Saturday 1 September 2007

ATC's Made By Hermine

I have admired Hermine's work for some time & I was delighted when she asked if I would like to do a personal swap with her. These two gorgeous cards arrived in the post. I love them!!

I have been PIF'd by Janine. It is Pay it Forward. I saw this some time ago on a blog in Australia & I understand the rules to select 3 random people over the next few days from my comments & send them a homemade gift. All you have to do is PIF others if you want happy mail. The gifts are made from the heart, to give someone a warm smile. I will email or leave a comment on the 3 blogs over the next week for your snail mail to send the gift to you. I love getting things in the post so I thought this a lovely idea.


6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Simply beautiful ATC's!!

Veronica said...

Hi Paula
You are right - these are lovely.
Sorry you are having a tough time at the mo. I went through that, so have switched more to altered art now for a change, and of course am still doing IA blog.
Hope you get your mojo back cos your work is fab

Veronica xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

they are lovely ATC, wow!!! LIke you its always good to get something in the mail other than bills.

Sarah said...

Great Atcs lovely idea the PIF!!!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are gorgeous!
Congrats on being a pifee, it's a wonderful concept.

Julie said...

Beautiful ATC's and have to say the PIF is a great idea. I saw a film and read a book about that idea...wonderful!