Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

card #30 Sketches {by Tamara}

This is my entry for the latest sketch over on Tamara's blog. Hope you are soon well & out of hospital Tamara. Paper is a double sided piece of Scenic Route, Charlotte/ Boston Common which was given to me by one of the team. IT was only 1/2 sheet but perfect for a card or two! Blossom is also a given one & I stamped the scroll onto it using Versamagic chalk ink Tea Leaves & this months free stamp onthe cover of Craft Stamper. Greeting is stamped in Timber Brown StazOn from a See D's set.

12 comments:

Marjolein said...

This is a lovely card Paula, very soft with the green!

Can't wait to see your Paper'08 pages, and all the photos from last weekend should be perfect for a nice minibook!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this! That paper is gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

beautiful card Paula, I love the colours of the paper and the big flower. Have a good weekend, looking forward to seeing some of your photos when you get them sorted

Terrie B x said...

lovely card Paula..love the colours..I looked at your piccies on Kirstys blog..looks like you had a great time:)X

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card Paula!! Love the colors and the flower, gives you a real feeling of Spring!!

melanie said...

Lovely card, colours are great

My Paper World said...

It's really pretty Paula! you did a great job with Tamara's sketch! I LOVE it!
Nicola xx

anne said...

Love the fresh colours in this card
x

barnie said...

I love this soft green, wonderful colour. I can smell spring.

Maisymary's Findings said...

Just love stamping done on blossoms ! What a gorgeous green card Paula !

It's Chinese New Year season right now over here & alas I have been MIA even on my own blog ! hmmm !

ttfn , Pearl

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Lovely combination of PP - nice spring card Paula!

Audrey said...

Love the fresh colours - lovely card