Saturday 12 July 2008

Time to bloom & Studio Calico

Another great prompt this week for the capturing Time Minibook. I love flowers, especially these Agapanthus. I kept the page simple with a bit of stamping this week.
I recently subscribed to Studio Calico kits & my first one arrived this week. I was at work so you might guess I missed the postie & had to wait 24 hours before I could collect the parcel. As it was my first one & Studio Calico's 1st birthday I treated myself to two add on kits as well. I can't believe how much stuff I have. Now normally the stuff would be stroked & hidden for weeks but I had to get scrapping straight away. I used some photos kindly donated to me as I don't go abroad. These are pictures from Thailand.

Materials are BG, Boxer; Corduroy & Wing-tip. Flowers, buttons, trim & die cut shape, all Making Memories Passport Collection. The flowers & one of the buttons along with the die cut came in this darling embellishment suitcase. I also used a BG Boxer glazed brad & the flower button is from a packet of KI Memories La di dah courtyard findings also supplied with my kit. Go See Do & the hand stamps are Studio Calico Limited Editions. The post mark & word stamp, Travel, Explore, Discover are from CI.


5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous pages Paula, the flower photo is stunning. I hate missing the postie and then having to wait to collect the parcel. Have a good weekend and enjoy using your new kits.

Pearl said...

What fab kits you got from the Studio Calico ! Love that Go, See , Do stamp ! which was the inspiration of the title of one of my Sketch This layouts recently !

Love your layout that you created with the new loot ! Good on yer for cutting into it quickly ! lol

Je@net said...

Wow, what a beautiful pages Paula!!
Love the papers you used!

Kate said...

Gorgeous work, as always!!

I gave you an award on my blog come by and see!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

ohhh that flower is soo cool looking! Studio Calico has some great kits!