Thursday 25 October 2018

Pocket Letter

In this digital age, it is still lovely to
send and receive snail mail.
I love it and what's great, is I have a pen friend.
 Marion & I worked together over 10 years ago for about 14 years.
We keep in touch the old fashioned way.
Its great to sit and write as I often only ever
signed my name all day at work.
I also fancied trying something new and below are two
pictures of my first ever pocket letter.
Back of letter;
I stamped in Altenew Ink.
Image: Stampin'Up (a previously loved image)
I used an Avery Elle Stamp pocket
& created the individual pockets with my
WRMK Fuse Tool.
I punched a hole to tie.


Inside;
Flora imagery,
Summer colours
& sequins.
My letter went in the top left hand side.
I used Altenew / Concord & 9th
Creative Stamping & another previously loved image
of Macaroons which I believe is Impression Obsession.
I absolutely love those colours.
 


No comments: