Monday 29 October 2018

Thank You Card

I made this card for my ex- colleagues.
I was one of three, made redundant on 01 October.
Despite it being a month, I still miss my friends
&  being part of a team.
I stamped & Heat Embossed Altenew Leaf Canopy,
using WOW - fine detail Gold powder.
I decided on a resist background technique.
I created the resist with Distress Oxide Inks;
Spiced Marmalade / Barn Door / Ground Espresso
& added regular distress in Seedless Preserves.

 I then did an inlay frame technique that I had
seen done by Nichol Sphor.
I used a Concord & 9th Thank You die in gold card.

I wished to thank them all for the support
well wishes, kind words & the
card, flowers & money collected.
I worked with the majority of these people 
for 10 years, they were my second family.

Below are photos of the bouquet.
I didn't have a large enough vase for them.



No comments: