Saturday 9 November 2019

Doll Girl

This page had been used to clean
up from a card I made. So it had
chalk & gesso stamping on it.
Then I made another card & scraped
the remaining texture paste on here,
randomly through
Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil.
I wanted to keep lots of white space so
to colout the page I added
Picked Raspberry & Salty Ocean
& applied using the acetate smooshing 
technique, allowing a little mixing between.
Once full dry I added gesso over some of the 
coloured texture paste.
 
I added my focal image, "Doll Girl" to two 
small torn washi tape strips.
I can't remember where I got her.
She came in a mixed pack, is quite thick 
chipboard & it was over 8 years ago!
I just knew I would find a use for her & when
I saw these words from Lisa's Altered Art,
"Her doll always agreed with her"
I knew they were perfect.
I seleceted Tim Holtz clipping stickers
"few words passed between them"
because I thought they fitted well too!
 

 

No comments: