Saturday 2 November 2019

Happy Birthday, Donna

Today is the birthday of my dear friend, Donna.
I like to add an element of surprise as you will 
see from the pictures below!
 
On the front we have a delightful Autumn die
cut frame by Yvonne's Creations.
This was available as a square or rectangle.
I figured I make more square cards.
Quote was a free stamp set with
Creative Stamping issue 60.
 

Below are two pictures of the surprise.
A Pop up feature!
Pink Ink Designs Giraffe.
Aperture die cut with XCut Build 
A Scene - Jungle,
which includes the parrot, frog & monkey.
 

 This is a view looking down,
so you can see the dimension.
All coloured with copic markers,
except the glasses, which was
Rose metallic paint.
 
The birthday greeting was also a free one. 
Happy Birthday, honey!
I hope you have a fabulous day.

No comments: