Sunday 24 June 2007

On a Card Sketch Catch-Up!!

Below is Di Hickman's 13/June sketch & the Caardvark circles challenge. Both of these are suitable for the circles challenge & I had great fun making them using freebies from magazines & a few bits given by good friends!!
Below are sketchthis cards weeks 14 & 15, I really didn't thing I was that far behind, but I have two more to make!!!
Wk14, is the birthday party & 15 is the flowers.
Now for a quick break before I crack on with a couple more!!

8 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Fab cards!!

Wow you were quick with the SI flowers, mine are still stuck to the front of y mag, LOL!!

Emma_byford said...

Yummy cards, just love the pink one with spotty circles!!

Leigh said...

all of these cards are gorgeous, love them.

Anonymous said...

Oh I really love the top two, and the Junkitz papers are fabby! :oD

Pearl said...

oooo well done on the caardvarks challenge ! I finally managed something ! altho I'm not very satisfied with it ! lol

Gorgeous cards here all ! love the papers & the details ! yums !

ttfn, Pearl

Gillian said...

Oh Paula, they all are beautiful, I really love how you've made the 2nd one, the scallopes look brilliant with the circles like that... SCRUMMY work!

Spot-On said...

GREAT cards! Love the colors! too fun! TFS!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your circle card is it fantastic. The others are great also, but that circle one is fantastic.