Saturday 22 February 2020

I Am Strong

This page had a little mop up stenciling on
it which I like & wanted to keep.
To begin I stamped & masked the image three times,
from the "Don't Judge" stamp set Visible Image.
I then coloured them using PaperArtsy
Fresco mixing shades of Nougat,
Concrete, Koala, Steel Grey & Cloud 9.
Once dry, I added shadowing around the 
edges & added the stamping on to them,
using other stamps from the set. 
The three images represent myself.
The greyest broken one, when I was made redundant,
picking up the pieces in the centre, trying to
find work & take care of myself & the final
light one showing I am healing. I am strong it
takes times, but I am working again & I will get there.
I used TCW532 Cathedral of Love stencil with
DWM Fuchsia & Cheddar paints for my background.
I then added a little stamping using 49&Market
stamps Labels by Gabrielle Pollaco.
I added handwritten journaling then stamped
& cut out the phrases from the stamp set
to add to each figure. I re-outlined my images,
blurred by the paint using posca pens
then added a little gold & red mark making detail.

No comments: