Wednesday 26 February 2020

Infinite Beauty

This page began as a direct result of the
Dina Wakley Media Gratitude Challenge.
I had mixed my own paint for it & used this page,
to use up the left over.
Paint is precious, right?!
So on the gesso pages,
I applied the Lime+Lapis (IVY)
& Lime+Sky (Cactus).
Now I needed to bring them together.
(Not easy to photograph)
I used the same Leafy stencil that came with
the "Little Birds" DWM clear stamp set to
apply Lime, Sky & white over the
colour & stencil clean ups.
I then took the same DoCraft stamp & added
the black foliage, grasses etc.
In the stamp set are flower heads,
so I also added some of those before
setting to work colouring & adding details
with my Posca Paint Pens.
My quote is by John Ruskin.
I like to work small, but every now & then,
it's fun to mix it up with a double spread.
Should have took a couple of
close up shots, but if you click on
the picture it is bigger.
 

No comments: