Friday 25 August 2006

Hurrah...it's Friday!!! I'm so tired.....

Yes, indeed it is Friday at last & the start of 3 whole days off work!!!!
I have a new challenge for the top 5 to get me thinking along with one or two other projects I have lined up in the way of mini books for a Baby Boy & someone has asked if I can do something for her on the lines of her becoming a godmother.... needs deliberating over that one!!!!

A great big "Thank You" to those who have visited my site & posted comments. It was such a thrill to get some so soon & from people I admire too.... I'm not worthy.......
I'm supposed to be away for the weekend but am sadly unwell, so apart from sleep & sketches I don't think I will actually get any scrapping done. Instead, I feel the need to eat!!!!!!!!!! I can't taste a great deal & everything feels like the TV advert for dentures where she looks at the crusty bread & sees half a tree trunk.... but I can probably squeeze some yummy Greek Yoghurt & Honey Carte D'or down my neck.......
Well I need to keep my blood sugar levels up....all that thinking for scrapping... pleasure pain principle etc.... lol!!! I've convinced myself anyhow.......
Hope you all have great weekends scrapping or just being home with family.x


No comments: