Friday 15 March 2019

Colour Exploration Page Two Dreams Take Flight

Now, page two was created, following lessons learned from page one!
I still used Dylusions paints over gesso, 
but scraped them on to get a totally different look,
while maintaining most of the vibrancy of the colours.
This was half of the other previously ugly page,
that was covered over!

Page Two - Dreams Take Flight
My dreams of exploring colour is happening.
Analogous Colour Scheme
Dylusions paint;
London Blue, Crushed Grape
& Vibrant Turquoise.

Tim Holtz Stencils & words.
Free Feather stamp & die set.




My observations;
I love my colour choice!
I love how the three shades blended to make a fourth.
I do feel this is lacking a visual triangle,
unless you consider the placement of the feathers
& the words to be a very small triangle.
Three feathers gives repetition, as
does the silver thread behind them &
tying them together, along with the silver leaf.
More white space, always a bonus!
Much happier with this.
Added bonus, one ugly page covered over
& made into two new pages,
(even if i think the first one yuck!)

No comments: