Monday 22 April 2019

Blurred Image Issues on Social Media

I have noticed over the past two to three months,
that the quality of uploaded images are okay when added to the blog,
but once uploaded to Pinterest, Instagram & Facebook,
they become blurred & horrible.
I know these sites want to cut down the resolution of these images
to get more on & prevent the sites loading too slow,
but as I recently agreed to showcase products for
Hunkydory crafts UK, I need my artwork to be seen.
So I spent a lot of yesterday asking questions
& trawling the net trying to find answers to my problem. 
I think I might have found one.
Some of the photo editing apps I looked at were great,
until it came to using the images. They upload great
to Pinterest, BUT they do not link back to me!!
What is the point of adding content if people can't link back to your blog??

Well today I am trying a test post with a image I have resized
especially for Pinterest. 
I am adding it here & then uploading to Pinterest from here. 
I will be interested to see if the image quality is affected. 

If this is a success I will share my source.
No good raving about something if it doesn't work, right?
 

No comments: