Wednesday 1 May 2019

Mini Junk Journal

I have been missing a while, I know!
I am still busy finishing up some birthday
card for June & a small album, 
using Hunkydory crafts arched dies.
I am still working on the Exploring Colour Album,
but I decided to have a clean out!
The entire craft room was sorted (AGAIN)

Anyway, I have been seeing many people making mini junk journals
to art journal in. Mixed Media Jenn, Jennifer Engle, one of my fav
on YouTube, likes to work on small scale
& I used to love making mini books years ago.
So I made a junk journal from my old Daphne's Diary
Magazine Collection 😊
here are a few piccies!

Front Cover 
I stitched the Dior ribbon (from a gift) into the spine.
Disclaimer here, I stitched the pages in upside down.😬
After about an hour of cursing, I cut the binding 
& re stitched it the right way up!


Back Cover
Made the same as the front cover.
Two torn pages from my Dpahne's Diary,
glued down to card stock
using matt medium. Sealed & scored.
 

Inserts (Bo Bunny Stamp Packaging)

Daphne's Diary magazine page insert 
 

Other side of the Bo Bunny insert with left over paint.
The other page with stenciling is a business envelope.
 
I have already made two pages 
& will be sharing VERY soon!😊

No comments: