Thursday 2 May 2019

Page Two of Mini Junk Journal

Here is page two!
I know, I can hear you saying now,
"Why not page 1?"
Answer is simples,
I'm not sure if I want to do something 
else to it just now! 
I am not 100% happy with the computer
generated words, they seem stark.

So here is one I am happy with. 😃

I had mixed some paint for page 1, using
Anita's Acrylic - 11044 Coffee
DecoArt Americana - DA179 Alizarin Crimson
this way to make a dusky brown/pink.
The page had faded Hydrangea blooms on it & I
wanted my page to reflect the colours.
I had a bit left, so as I hate waste, I used
it on several pages including this one.
I used ColourCraft Gold Metallic paint
& the stamped image (free with Simply Cards & Papercraft 160)
was coloured with my trusted Derwent Inktense Pencils.
 
 Plus, here is a sneaky peak of page 3!
One side of the Bo Bunny packaging insert
coloured with the excess paint,
stencilled (Tim Holtz Texture Fade) 
& texture paste through the,
Memory Box Honeycomb stencil.



No comments: