Tuesday 21 May 2019

Card for Liz

This birthday card was made for Liz in April.
At the end of April, it was announced that
she was leaving Queen Bee Salon in Scunthorpe,
but as i had already made the card, I sent it c/o
the new place.

Materials used:
Stencil - Mike Deakin Art
Arch - Hunkydory Crafts - 
Moonstone Arch Windows dies.
Stamp - Stamping Bella Oddball -
Greeting Stamp - Clearly Besotted

This was another design using the fabulous Hunkydory crafts,
straight edged nesting dies - arched windows. 
I die cut a paper arch, stamped my image in B&W,
Put down the stencil & masked over top of the image.
After I removed the mask, I put the die on
& drew round it in black pen.
I then added wavy lines to give a more hand drawn feel.
I coloured my image & added her on top to get all the
swirls in the hair etc. as I do not have a die.

No comments: