Sunday 19 May 2019

A new page in my junk journal

I am really loving two things at the moment!
The first, is watching the bees
laying eggs & sealing the tubes
in my bee houses.
(more pictures will follow)
and the second,
working in my handmade junk journal.
This is the fifth page &
I am already working on pages
7 & 8 at the moment.
Page 6 has been missed out for now.

Family share your dreams.
 This is a closer look at the background.
I did double textured layers with stencils.
The first layer was with clear gel medium,
the second, texture paste.
The page was coloured with Lindy's Stamp Gang 
sprays & magicals as well as mixed
into the gesso layer.
The stencils are;
Altenew - Leaf burst
TCW - Rebekah Meier - Floral Radar
Numbers stamped in background
are a from Paperbag Studios - set Laugh
these were purchased as a previously loved set.
Paper Dolls & words - Tim Holtz Idea-ology

No comments: