Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wherever you are planted... Journal Page

Back working in my 5'x7' colour journal.
Here is one of my favourite colour schemes,
Lime & pink!

 Not sure I am keen on the edited picture,
but this was the best shot.
I first stamped Hero Arts Vine Leaf stamp
from the top right side of the background.
I then stencilled over it in Dylusions
Fresh Lime using the Arabesque stencil,
Over this I stencilled Tim Holtz Blossom.
I used Bubblegum Pink Dylusions to
colour my texture paste before applying.
I toned it down with a gesso wash.
Once everything was dry, I added silhouette stamping
& then added black die cuts both Tim Holtz.
The words are computer generated.
They are a French Proverb.
"Wherever you are planted, bloom with grace. "
These words are very apt with regards my current circumstances.  

No comments: