Saturday 1 June 2019

Birthday Card for Lorraine

who I used to work with at Bluefin.
(now Jelf)
I wanted something a little more 3D as this is
the first card I haven't made for others to sign.

Card front  is created using lilac cardstock by Gina K Designs
White card is Neenah Solar White card
Die cut is Woodland friends,
free with Die Cutting Essentials issue 32.


The inside is based on Jennifer Maguire's Spinner card,
but minus the spinner & with the grassy hills.
 
 The card was made exactly to the size of her card,
but I added the die cut grass by trial & error.
Materials used;
XCut Woodland Build a Scene dies
Stamps; A Walk in the Park
(free with issue 150 Simply Cards & Papercraft)
Die cut creatures; from the woodland friends die
used on the card front.
I kept it clean & simple inside to show off
the scene inside the woodland.

No comments: