Monday 3 June 2019

Two Junk Journal mini pages

As this page is a folded piece
of Kraft packaging, I decided to 
create a single theme but over each side.

Side One - London
 Side Two - Paris
Each side measures no more than
4 3/4 inches tall x 2.2 inches wide.

London - was made using torn fragments of
Tim Holtz French Industry paper.
I sprayed Dylusions inks in browns,
Stamped Big Ben & the word London
then lightened the background so
you could see the design.
I added the stamped guard (Tim Holtz)

Paris - was made by painting the page buff.
I then adhered used tea bag paper over the top.
I added a little colour before stamping Notre Dame
& Eiffel Tower (Elusive Images stamps)
I then added the stamped French Man (Tim Holtz)

I thought it would be a struggle to create on such a small area, 
but as soon as the London/New York/ Paris 
phrase popped in my head, I had a light bulb moment.

No comments: