Friday 7 June 2019

"She Was" - Colour Journal

This page was all decided in my head,
except for the colour. I knew I wanted girly,
bright & happy because the quote itself
is not happy really.
The quote is by author Anna Funder & it says
"She was brave, strong & broken.
All at once."
I had planned to use three Mechanical Dolls,
digital stamps by A Day for Daisies, free from the
However, I realised I would need to use
one doll, three times for the quote to make sense.
I didn't use limbs.
I added underskirt/bodices using brayered paper
& die cut flower heads for the skirt of the dress.

 Materials:
Background is a card front die cut
Spellbinders Emmeline Treillage
Venise Lace - Becca Feeken.
Cut from fun foam & torn.
Script & number stamps -
Prima / 49 & Market
Tim Holtz - Flower Garden
Computer generated words.
 

No comments: