Tuesday 18 June 2019

If nothing ever changed

Another mini junk journal page,
I have never been so prolific!
24 pages in approx. 2 months.
It's the power of the smaller surface,
works it's charm every time.😉

This is another cheerful page,
but with a more muted tone as I used gesso
to turn the colour more pastel.

I began with a coat of gesso, then added stenciling
using the same Julie Fei - Fan Balzer mini patterns
stencil with Dylusions paints.
Once dry, I added the images from Tim Holtz
stamps Fairytale Frenzy in Onyx Black
Versafine ink & heat embossed clear.
I added colour using brushos, keeping each
colour separate to prevent mud.
I used a brush to help them move.
Once dry, I stamped my quote which was
a free stamp set with issue 160
of Simply Cards & Papercrafts. 
To finish, I added texture paste through 
Art is - stencil TCW.
I love how it has soaked up colour in each section.
The texture paste I use is;
Golden Gel Mediums Light Molding Paste.
I bought the 946ml (32 fl.oz) size & it lasts.
 

No comments: